how TO help
One time gifts are always appreciated! Consider an ongoing monthly amount to give as well!
To find out how to volunteer with PowerPackCopa Contact Us. There are several ways to donate food to PowerPackCopa:
- Individual or business monetary donations to purchase food.
- Individual or business food donations.
- Food drives through local schools.
- Food drives through local churches.
- Food can be picked up or dropped off by contacting us to schedule a time.
Examples of Approved Foods for Donation
Single, serving size, kid friendly items. All food must have a current date. NO EXPIRED FOOD PLEASE.
- Beef Jerky
- Tuna Fish (packets, cans, or lunch packets)
- Canned chicken breast
- Slim Jim’s
- Canned or cups of pastas like ravioli, spaghetti, etc.
- Canned roast beef
- Ready to eat Mac N cheese in the little cups or individual packets. Just add water. No boxes please.
- Ready to eat rice dishes
- Snack crackers (goldfish, cheese it’s, peanut butter sandwich, etc)
- Snack mix or trail mix
- Granola bars
- Veggie chips
- Fruit leathers or fruit snacks
- Dried fruit
- individual serving size boxes of cereal
- Individual packets oatmeal
- Nutragrain or other cereal bars
- Kids Cliff bars